Dates, Prices & Forms
All camp dates are co-ed for children ages 6–14
Week 1: Sunday, July 2nd – Saturday, July 8th
Week 2: Sunday, July 9th – Saturday, July 15th
Week 3: Monday, July 17th – Friday, July 21st [Short Week]
Week 4: Sunday, July 23rd – Saturday, July 29th
Week 5: Sunday, July 30th – Saturday, August 5th
Week 6: Monday, August 7th – Friday, August 11th [Short Week]
Week 7: Sunday, August 13th – Saturday, August 19th
Week 8: Sunday, August 20th – Saturday, August 26th
Week 9: Monday, August 28th – Friday, September 1st [Short Week]
All prices include taxes.
Regular Week (Weeks 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8): $745
Short Week (Weeks 3, 6, 9): $520
Check-in / Check-out
- No dinner will be served on check-in day
- Anyone wishing to book two or more consecutive weeks must pick their children up on the check-out afternoon and return them on the following check-in evening
Check-in: 6PM – 7PM
Covid-19 Policy Update
For the health and safety of everyone, if you, your child or anyone in your household is experiencing ANY SYMPTOMS related to Covid-19 please call or e-mail us immediately. You can reserve a different week for your child or we will be given a FULL refund for the missed week this summer.
We need all parents or caregivers to ask your child before camp to confirm they have no current symptoms of Covid-19 ahead of camp drop off.
Reservation & Waiver Forms
Please download and print the following sheets. Information for both Spring Break and Summer are in these forms.
- Download the Reservation Form & Information Sheet 2023 (PDF, 3 pages)
When you check your child in at camp, you will need to fill out 2 waiver forms. To save time at check-in, or if someone other than the parent/guardian is dropping your child off, please print and sign this form.
- Download both Release of Liability waivers (PDF, 2 pages)
Methods of Payment
We accept cheque, cash, or e-transfer. We do not take any credit or interac/debit cards.
Deposit: To reserve your child’s spot, please send $300 deposit, or full amount, with your forms. Full amount is due 2 weeks prior to your child’s arrival. However, if you forget, please pay cash on check-in day.
Cheques payable to: Webb’s Holiday Acres
To pay by e-transfer: First, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and age of your child and the week you would like to register them for. Once your registration has been confirmed, payment instructions will be sent to you.
Please do not e transfer to email@example.com
Please do not scan and send forms. Original signed forms can be brought on arrival day.
- Receipts can be issued on check-in or check-out days upon request.
- Any cancellations or refund requests with 4 or more weeks notice are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations or refund requests with less than 4 weeks notice are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any NSF cheques are charged $50.00.
- Three or more children from your immediate family booked in will receive $20 off per child.