Closed Summer 2021
Unfortunately, due to the unpredictability of the BC restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have made the difficult decision to remain closed for the Summer of 2021.
We are looking forward to welcoming new and old faces back for the Spring 2022 camp season. We cant wait to see you.
We hope everyone has a fabulous summer and stay safe.
Thank-you for your continued support.
All camp dates are co-ed for children ages 6–14
Sunday, March 15th – Saturday, March 21st
Week 1: Sunday, June 28th – Saturday, July 4th
Week 2: Sunday, July 5th – Saturday, July 11th
Week 3: Monday, July 13th – Friday, July 17th [Short Week]
Week 4: Sunday, July 19th – Saturday, July 25th
Week 5: Sunday, July 26th – Saturday, August 1st
Week 6: Monday, August 3rd – Friday, August 7th [Short Week]
Week 7: Sunday, August 9th – Saturday, August 15th
Week 8: Sunday, August 16th – Saturday, August 22nd
Week 9: Sunday, August 23rd – Saturday, August 29th
Week 10: Monday, August 31st – Friday, September 4th [Short Week]
Day Camp (Summer Only)
Regular Week: Monday – Friday
Short Week: Tuesday – Thursday
All prices include taxes.
Per Week: $658
Regular Week (Weeks 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9): $668
Short Week (Weeks 3, 6, 10): $450
Regular Week: $125 (per day)
Short Week: $125 (per day)
All prices include tax
Check-in / Check-out
- No dinner will be served on check-in day
- Anyone wishing to book two or more consecutive weeks must pick their children up on the check-out afternoon and return them on the following check-in evening
Check-in: 6–7 pm
Check-out: 1 pm
Check-in: 6–7 pm
Check-out: 1 pm
Drop-off: 8 am (Daily)
Pick up: 8 pm (Daily)
No Day Camp on check-in / check-out days
Reservation & Waiver Forms
Please download and print the following sheets. Information for both Spring Break and Summer are in these forms.
- Download the Reservation Form & Information Sheet 2020 (PDF, 3 pages)
When you check your child in at camp, you will need to fill out 2 waiver forms. To save time at check-in, or if someone other than the parent/guardian is dropping your child off, please print and sign this form.
- Download both Release of Liability waivers (PDF, 2 pages)
Methods of Payment
We accept cheque, cash, or e-transfer. We do not take any credit or interac/debit cards.
Deposit: To reserve your child’s spot, please send $300 deposit, or full amount, with your forms. Full amount is due 2 weeks prior to your child’s arrival. However, if you forget, please pay cash on check-in day.
Cheques payable to: Webb’s Holiday Acres
To pay by e-transfer: First, please send an email to email@example.com with the name and age of your child, the week you would like to register them for, and the security answer prior to sending the e-transfer.
Please do not scan and send forms. Original signed forms can be brought on arrival day.
- Receipts can be issued on check-in or check-out days upon request.
- Any cancellations or refund requests with 4 or more weeks notice are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations or refund requests with less than 4 weeks notice are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any NSF cheques are charged $50.00.
- Three or more children from your immediate family booked in will receive $20 off per child.