January 24th, 2021
Dear Webb’s Holiday Acres Guests,
Webb’s Holiday Acres will NOT be opening for SPRING BREAK 2021.
As for spring GROUP bookings and SUMMER CAMP bookings we still are not sure at this point but will make our decision in the spring. Our decision will depend on the current government restrictions. We want to ensure we can have a safe enjoyable camp experience.
We really appreciate the people that left their deposit’s / full payments from 2020 and will be given the choice again of a full refund if we can’t open, or given the choice to leave their payment with us for when we can open with paying 2019 pricing.
We are working hard to keep the camp maintained so we are ready for camp when the pandemic restrictions are lifted.
Let’s hope we can have a “normal summer” this year as all our staff are looking forward to seeing all the old and new faces again soon.
Thanks for all your patience and understanding